Pain is the most commonly addressed symptom:
- Headaches (including migraines, tension, post-concussion, jaw associated),
- Neck and back pain (scoliosis, pinched nerves, and sciatica),
- Conditions of the shoulder, wrist, hip, knee, ankle, and feet.
- Sports injuries, falls, car accidents, surgeries, birth or other traumas–acute or chronic.
Osteopathy can improve troublesome conditions:
- Breathing (asthma)
- Digestion (such as heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome)
- Chronic issues such as fatigue and rheumatological conditions, including fibromyalgia
Osteopathy is particularly suitable for children and babies as it is very gentle and can address a multitude of conditions including:
- Ear infections
- Dental conditions
- Latching/sucking problems
- Difficult birth
Many pregnant and nursing women choose osteopathy to naturally relieve:
- Birthing Preparation and Recovery
Osteopathy is chosen by older adults who desire gentle and effective hands-on treatment that is specifically targeted to their complex conditions.
The goal of osteopathy is to remove obstacles to help the body function as a whole and re-align with health and the infinite wisdom of nature. For this reason, it is a potent approach that can be applied to treat any condition.